Episode Notes(A bit of a difficult English dictation today!) A weekly dictation to help learners of the English language to improve their listening comprehension.
How to use:
- Don’t look at the transcript (text) below.
- Listen to the podcast (the dictation is repeated twice) and try to write everything you hear down.
- Check your text with the text of the dictation. If any word is different, it is probably a listening comprehension mistake. Try to listen again to the word and repeat the pronunciation a few times. If you don’t understand the word when you read it; it is probably new vocabulary.
- Listen to the dictation again. You should understand some of the words that you didn’t understand before.
Transcript:Many people try to avoid getting hacked, especially their bank accounts. But for some men, it’s their objective. In the world of ‘findoms’, or financial domination, men give their information to women in order to allow them to take money from their accounts and buy things for themselves online. They do this as this form of submission that is pleasurable for them. By searching for the correct hashtag on social media, it’s possible to see that there are many men who are doing this.
Where else can I listen to the podcast?
You can find the podcasts on all major podcast / music streaming websites. Either search for Chuckle English podcast or click one of the following buttons:
Please, remember to subscribe and rate us, to help us with the podcasts.
Support Chuckle English for Extra Content
By subscribing to our Patreon page, you can support me, so I can focus on creating more content for you!
As a subscriber, you will receive extra content and services to help you improve your English communication skills.
- Extra weekly dictations
- Weekly, one-to-one question and answer session access, so I can answer your questions about English
- Weekly/Monthly help with your English speaking skills, where I will review your spoken English.
*Depends on which subscription tier you subscribe to.